AFE POWER Vulcan series cat back TRX
aFe Power has released the Vulcan Series Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2021 RAM TRX! The Vulcan’s unique X / H-pipe design improves the RAM TRX exhaust flow direction and utilizes no mufflers, delivering more power and an aggressive tone throughout the RPM range. This system produced gains of up to +11 horsepower and +12 foot-pounds of torque, as measured on aFe's in-house dyno. On the throttle, this system produces an aggressive, deep exterior sound releasing horsepower and torque. At cruising RPMs, the Vulcan maintains sound quality in the cab. Both mitered merge X-pipe and crossover balance tube replace mufflers to evenly distribute exhaust pulses which maximizes scavenging, reduces drone, and improves the sound.
- Up to +11 HP and +12 ft-lbs. TQ.
- Constructed from 3 inch - 3-1/2 inch Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Dual 6-inch Diameter Black or Polished 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Muffler Delete System for an Aggressive Exhaust Note
- Incorporated X-Pipe and Crossover Balance Tube
- Utilizes Factory Style Flanges and Hangers for a Secure Fit
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- No Cutting or Modifications Required
Application: 2021 RAM 1500 TRX V8 6.2L (sc)